Spinach & Artichoke Dip Crock Pot
This recipe for easy-to-make Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes has spinach and artichoke dip cooked right in it! It’s sure to be a huge hit.
Recipe Developed By: www.diethood.com
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 15 mins
- 3 pounds russet potatoes (about 8 to 10 potatoes), peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, mashed
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 4-ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 bag (6-ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (14.75 ounces) Cara Mia Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk if needed*
- Place potatoes, butter, garlic, salt and pepper in the crock pot; cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 6 to 7 hours on LOW.
- Remove lid and add dried oregano, cream cheese, spinach and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Using an electric mixer on “low”, beat the potatoes until smooth and fluffy, and everything is well combined.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- *If mashed potatoes aren’t creamy enough, add a couple tablespoons of milk.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.