Not Your Mama’s Hot Dog
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Hot dogs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 4 Hot dog buns
- 4 CARA MIA hand grilled piquillo peppers
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup CARA MIA artichoke bruschetta
- Grill (or boil) the hot dogs according to package directions.
- Melt the butter and brush generously on the cut sides of the hot dog buns. Grill them, cut side down on the grill, until they are toasted golden brown.
- Finely chop the CARA MIA hand grilled piquillo peppers and stir them into the mayonnaise.
- When the buns are toasted, slather one side with the pepper mayonnaise and brush the other with mustard
- Put the hot dog in the bun and spoon CARA MIA artichoke bruschetta over the top of the hot dog. Serve while still warm.