This pasta salad is colorful, flavorful, and easy to make! It will be your go-to recipe for all your barbecues and family functions.
Recipe developed by: https://www.facebook.com/ChefJohnRAlvisoJr/
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 45 mins
For the Dressing
- 8 oz. olive oil
- 6 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 2 oz. of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- Start a pot of boiling water for the noodles, boil noodles for 10 minutes then, rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process and refrigerate.
- In a medium size mixing bowl add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar. Whisk and mix well adding in the Italian seasoning. Add in the minced garlic and continue to mix. Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large salad bowl add in noodles and salad dressing, toss together gently.
- Next, add the diced chorizo salami and the marinated artichokes (with the marinade juice).
- Lightly toss in the cheese and sliced piquillo peppers. Make sure to strain the piquillo peppers well before slicing.