With Sun Dried Tomatoes
This pasta recipe takes your traditional fettuccine dish to new level! The rich flavor of the garlic infused olive oil combined with the artichokes and sun dried tomatoes are exquisite.
Recipe developed by: https://www.facebook.com/ChefJohnRAlvisoJr/
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hr.
- 6 oz. fettuccine pasta
- 2 Tbs. + 1 tsp. STAR Infused Olive Oil With Roasted Garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 jar Cara Mia Grilled Artichokes, drained
- 1 jar of Cara Mia Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbs. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbs. Parmesan cheese
- Start a pot of boiling water and add 2 Tbs. of garlic infused olive oil and kosher salt.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Place chicken in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes then flip once, leave in oven for another 15 minutes then pull out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. For faster results grilling or pan frying works just as good.
- Next, drop the fettuccine into the pot of boiling water for 8-9 minutes for a nice al dente. Once noodles are done, strain in a colander and gently toss in 1 tsp. of garlic infused olive oil over the noodles so as they start to cool they don’t stick together while you start the sauce.
- To start the sauce, place a medium sauce pan on Med/low heat, add in 6 sun dried tomatoes with oil, 4 of the grilled artichokes (whole or cut, your preference), and bring to a simmer. Add the heavy cream and 1 Tbs. of Parmesan cheese. Stir and let simmer to thicken.
- Add your noodles in the sauce pan while stirring for about 2 minutes, just long enough for the noodles to heat up. Slowly poor onto a plate and thinly slice your chicken breast and place it over the top of the noodles adding 1 tsp. of Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp. of parsley for garnish.